Collection/Stock page structure:
The collection/stock page is made up of 3 main areas:
1) Actions – In this section, you can add new items to your collection and stocks, edit and remove items, add tags, customize the table (including adding new fields), and import/update/export items in mass.
2) Search field – Search the collection by name or SysID or tag.
Tags – all the tags added to the collection / stock will appear above the search box. Tags help "group" all types of entities in the system into one place. They can be used to filter the table to show all collection items that are tagged with a specific keyword.
Click on the tag to filter the data, click on it again to cancel the filter.
For a complete how-to guide on using tags see the How to Use Tags article.
3) Collection / Stock table – all items in your collection / stock will be displayed here. There are 3 main parts to the table:
A. Column headers – sorting and filtering table data
B. Collection items – all items in the collection, and their information are displayed and can be edited here.
C. Navigation keys – navigate between pages in the table.
Customizing the table view:
1. Click on the 3 dots in any of the columns.
2. In the drop-down list hover over the Columns option.
3. A list of available columns will appear, check or uncheck the boxes next to the columns you wish to add/remove.
* Your settings will be automatically saved for future visits, allowing you to create your own preferred collection page display.
Click on the column header to sort the table by the values in that column.
You can also sort by clicking the 3 dots and selecting Sort Ascending or Sort Descending
* There are columns by which the table cannot be sorted, such as Description.
Each column can be filtered separately and combined with other field filters.
1. In the desired column, click on the funnel icon under the column name.
2. Select the desired filter type from the list.
3. In the search box next to the funnel icon enter the value the table will be filtered by.
You can filter by more than one field at a time to get more focused results.
Clear all filters / sortings:
You can clear a column filter by clicking the crossed-out funnel icon in that column or clear all filters and sortings by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the page and clicking on "Clear all filters” or “Clear all sortings".
Every item row can be edited directly from the table.
1. Click on the Edit button at the end of the row you wish to update.
2. After updating the information click the Update button to save the changes or click the Cancel button to discard them. Note that some areas cannot be edited.