Adding your samples to an experiment is the essence of creating the link between your inventory and ELN.
In this article we will present how you can add samples from a stock page to a new experiment using "Sample Basket" feature.
How to use the Sample Basket ?
1. Choose stocks from various pages such as: stocks index page, stocks tab in sample page, box page and sample basket index page.
2. Mark the desired stock/s and press on the basket icon.
3. Click the "Sample Basket" icon to see the list of items.
4. To start your experiment that contain your desired items press "New Experiment".
* To remove items from the basket use the trash bin on the right to each row.
*TIP: You can easily scan-in stock items into the basket using barcode reader.