Adding your samples to an experiment is the pinpoint of creating the link between your inventory and ELN.
Now you can add samples from any page by using the 'Sample Basket':
How to use the Sample Basket?
1. Click the tubes icon.
2. A new window opens, giving you the option to :
a. - Quickly add your existing samples by scanning the existing barcodes of your stocks
b. Add a sample by searching for a respective collection, similar to the process in sample element.
3. Once the desired samples are added to your Sample Basket, start a 'New experiment' that will contain all the samples already added to the sample element.
- Ability to add samples to existing experiments
- Adding samples from the inventory collections
- Drag-and-drop items directly to the Sample Basket